If you are looking for a family friendly campsite near Reykjavik, Hafnarfjörður Camping is the place for you. The campsite is close to all services, shopping and many tourist attractions. City busses stop nearby, as well as the bus to Keflavik international airport. For those of you travelling by car, the airport is only a 30 minute drive away. We are situated in a beautiful park near the town center of Hafnarfjörður, a quiet and cozy area. However, downtown Reykjavík is only a 10 minute drive away, so you still remain close to the action. You can also take bus number 19 straight from our campsite to downtown Hafnarfjörður or take bus number 1 to downtown Reykjavík.
The campsite is open from 15th of May to the 1st of September.
- Showers: Included
- Hot and cold water
- Electricity: 800 ISK per day
- Washing machine: Included
- Dryer: Included
- Camper lavatory disposal (box only)
- Sinks for washing up.
- charcoal grill and benches
Note: We are no longer offering a kitchen or an inside dining area!
Camping prices for 2021
- Adults: 1.700 ISK per person +
330 ISK city tax per tent/campervan(Note: the city tax will not be collected in 2021)
- Senior citizens: 1000 ISK per person
- 14-17 year old: 1000 ISK per person
- 13 years and younger: FREE
- Electricity: 800 ISK per day.
- Children under 18 years of age have to be with a legal guardian.
- Cars have to be parked in the parking lot (if they are not being slept in).
- Pay for each night in advance otherwise you might loose your spot.
- We do not offer long term spots.
- To be able to use electricity in zone C you need to have a long cord and connect it from zone B across the driveway.
Pre-booking is not available at the moment